Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Garden Time

So a couple of weeks ago I went to an Enrichment class about gardening at the Thueson's house. They have a beautiful garden and answered alot of questions. I left the class inspired and ready to begin gardening. Well after another visit to the Thueson's house, so that Weston could see the raised beds and ask Kevin how he built them, we(mostly Weston) got to work. Our backyard is smaller then the Thueson's so instead of the 8 garden beds they have, we decided to build four. Weston worked really hard (I wish that I could say that I helped more), but we are about ready to plant. We just want to put up a fence so that the bunnies don't eat our plants.

Hunter really enjoyed helping is dad. And Walter was really good about just sitting in his stroller and watching.









No comments: