Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year- New Goals

I have decided on three goals for the new year
1. Exercise at least three time a week
I would really like to exercise more, but I always have some excuse. So I thought I should start small with at least three days.
2. Finish at least 7 UFOs (Unfinished Objects)
Over the years I have started and not finished so many projects. This year I would really like to finish at least 7. I am going to have monthly (hopefully twice a month) UFO nights, where Weston will take care of the kids and I will go into another room and work on my projects. I'm super excited.
3. Work on our Food Storage
This is something that I have wanted to do for years, and this is the year I'm going to really focus on it. I have signed up to receive a checklist every two weeks for a blog called Food Storage Made Easy, in order to help me stay focused.

Now that you guys know my goals, do me a favor and every once in a while ask me about them and ask how they are going. I hope that by telling more people about them, then I will be more likely to actually complete them.

6 comments:

Jena said...

I love the UFO - too funny! I have many of those, I may have to have UFO night as well!

sue said...

Jena-
I only wish you lived closer then we could have UFO nights together.

Caryn said...

Hello Lovely! How is that exercise goal going? It sure is hard getting up after not-for 2 wks. We were in Utah in a house full of relatives so I hardly got to workout at all. Girl, I am feeling it! I worked out on Monday & was sucking wind!!

Olivia W. said...

YOU CAN DO IT!!!

sue said...

Caryn-
So far so good. Just wish the pounds would melt off. Thanks for your support, it really means alot.

janel said...

I need to do 72 hour kits. Those are impressive. Thanks for the reminder to me to do my own goals! I hope you enjoy Vegas...especially this season! It must be a pretty big contrast to O.P.!