Monday, April 19, 2010

Choo-Choo Two Years Old

I still can't believe that Walter is already two years old. We had a simple family birthday, but Walter knew that it was his special day. We started the day with a big breakfast and he got to open his gifts.

I just love his face- he looks so happy and so excited.


After breakfast we got ready for the day. This year both the boys got birthday shirts. I used the 90 minute shirt pattern from MADE. Then we went to playgroup and just had fun the rest of the day.

Walter loves pulled BBQ meat, so for his dinner I made him southwestern pulled pork. Here he is sitting at the table, already helping himself.



For dessert I made him a cake in the shape of a Train. He loves to play with trains, so it seemed like the perfect thing to do.



We love you Walter!!

P.S. At his two year appointment I asked the doctor if his blue eyes were here to stay since he still has them at the age of two. YES!!! Who would have thought that I would have a blue eyed boy.

No comments: