Sunday, June 9, 2013

Spring Break 2013

We decided to go to the ZOO! 
The boys loved it.  The boys both love looking at maps, so they picked up a map of the zoo and led us around.
First up was the baby elephant.  


Here's a picture of them looking at the map.

Quincy just enjoyed the ride.  





My favorite animal was the tiger.  

And of course we had to see the llama.  

Lunch time

Quincy may have gotten a bit tired of all the pictures.  

Later that day we went to the playground.  


We also hiked the Y, during spring break.  



And we also had enjoyed General Conference during Spring break.  The boys loved the conference board again.  

Sunday afternoon we also did apostle treat bags.  I had intended to actually make felt bags, but then I realized why not just use all the gift bags that I already have.  

I printed these dot to dot pages of the First Presidency for Quincy and he used his magnetic pom-poms.  


No comments: