Thursday, November 15, 2012

Time to Catch Up

It has been a while since I have written a post about our day to day activities.  I actually haven't taken that many pictures lately, so this is going to be a short post. 
 
Halloween Fun
The Friday before Halloween we got together with the cousins and went to a carved pumpkin display and then we went to Andrea's ward Trunk or Treat.   The kids has so much fun, they just love spending time with each other. And the best part for me was that I ran into one of my former students. 






Then on Monday night we went to a friend's home in the ward. We had a potluck dinner and then afterwards the kids marched in a costume parade. Then each family had a carnival like game followed by a Halloween story. Then the last thing was a Trunk or Treat, but instead for cars, we just lined up along the sidewalk and had the kids go around.  It was so much fun to get together with friends in the ward. 





BYU Basketball
Weston's parents gave him an early birthday gift -season tickets to the BYU Basketball game.  He takes turns taking the boys and every once in a while I get to go.  For the first game we were able to take the whole family, because we were able to get two extra tickets.  I only got a quick picture of Quincy, since it was he first basketball game. 
 
Random

The only other picture that I took the last couple of weeks was of Walter reading  Jesus the Christ.
 
 

 
 

No comments: