Sunday, December 2, 2012

Before Thanksgiving

The week before Thanksgiving I hosted a craft night for several friends.  We chose a Christmas craft.  I didn't take any pictures during the night, but I did take two pictures of the set-up.  Weston and his father cut all the wood for us.  We ended up buying the paper kits.
     

 Megan sells both the paper kit and wood and paper kit.  My kit was missing the letter L, (which has since been mailed to me, I just have to add it)  But I love how these blocks turned out. And I believe that all the ladies had a good time.  I hope we can get together soon for another craft night.  

That same week my old college roommate Amber came for a visit from Oregon.  It was so nice to sit and visit with her and her mom.  She had a baby in January of this year, so we introduced Quincy to Austin.  Who knows maybe in the future they can be BYU roommates too.  



Then the week before Thanksgiving I went and got Quincy's six month pictures taken (he was actually seven months old- I'm a bit late)  














Isn't he super cute !!!

OK, now to set up for Christmas.  

No comments: