Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Random Fun

Quincy has learned to prop himself up and stand up.  Isn't he so cute?  I just love his smile.   He is just growing up so fast.  I need to take more pictures so I can remember all these sweet moments.  


 On Friday we went to the Fall Carnival at Hunter's school.  The boys had so much fun.  They had several bounce houses in the lunchroom.  I think the boys could have played in the bounce house the whole time.


Here is an action shot of Hunter.  He has such a big smile on his face.

We convinced the boys that we should see what other activities that they had in the different rooms, and the first one we came across was the rockets.  The boys, with the help of their dad, made simple paper rockets.

Then we took them outside where they had a pump set up so the kids could launch them.  Luckily the boys' rockets didn't end up on the school's roof and we were able to launch them several times.
Here they are setting them up.

Counting down.


Several other rooms were carnival like games, but the last one we went into was the Reptile Show.  They had a huge turtle, and a huge snake.

I'm not a big fan of snakes, but I did let the boys touch it, and then I made them wash their hands really good.

No comments: